Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Dr. Harishchandra Shukla's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"To the admin, regards, Thanks for putting my discussion in featured discussion.  DR.…"

Dr. Harishchandra Shukla replied Feb 23 to The story of a Turtle & Rabbit

2 Feb 23
Reply by Dr. Harishchandra Shukla

"Dear viktor kalocsai, seasons greetings.  what happened about approval of this discu…"

Dr. Harishchandra Shukla replied Feb 22 to Is it not required? Part. 1.

2 Feb 22

"Dear Khan Shahib,  season's greetings,  what you have realized now; I have been unde…"

Dr. Harishchandra Shukla replied Jul 19, 2014 to Gene Creates " Biological Pacemaker"

1 Jul 19, 2014

"Well selected simillimum always works through genetic constitution of entity; which…"

Dr. Harishchandra Shukla replied Jun 20, 2014 to Psoriasis in HIV +Ve Case Responding to Homeopathy

2 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Dr. Aamir Mustafa

"What Homoeopaths learned from his research?"

Dr. Harishchandra Shukla replied Jun 18, 2014 to Nobel Prize-Winning Virologist's New Research Gives Significant Support to Homeopathic Pharmacology

3 Jun 18, 2014

"Dear Sharma ji, Season's greetings, The information you provided is good one; howeve…"

Dr. Harishchandra Shukla replied Jun 10, 2014 to Mode Of Action Of Veratrum Album On Hypertension

7 Jun 10, 2014

"Dear helen, Seasson's greetings, Try to treat patients Homoeopathically. As you expr…"

Dr. Harishchandra Shukla replied Jun 10, 2014 to Mode Of Action Of Veratrum Album On Hypertension

7 Jun 10, 2014

"fresh bark of Arjuna, boiled in cow milk for 5 minutes, provide greater positive cha…"

Dr. Harishchandra Shukla replied Apr 8, 2014 to Terminalia Arjuna

8 Apr 8, 2014

"I don’t wish to be live in haven. I don’t wish to become a king of universe and rule…"

Dr. Harishchandra Shukla replied Feb 3, 2014 to Monitoring Happiness Through Genes

2 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Dr. Wequar Ali Khan

"dear mary, your attempt is good."

Dr. Harishchandra Shukla replied Jan 4, 2014 to Body Mapping For Case Taking - A New Application Of A Visual Tool

9 Feb 15
Reply by Johanna Abate

RSS

Search This Site

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2017   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...