Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

All Discussions Tagged 'homeopathy-heals' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vaccinosis the Dangers of Vaccines to Our Pets

Vaccinations in Veterinary Medicine: Dogs and Cats: Vaccinosis Dr. Michael W. Fox DVM - "Adverse vaccination reactions resulting in disease…

Started by Gina Tyler DHOM

3 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Gina Tyler DHOM

Do Most Homeopaths Teach Their Patients About Dietary Food Intake?

Another discussion. I am curious about this.In my practice each patient gets an overhaul of dietary foods. What they can't eat and can eat…

6 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Dr. Meakin Mittu M.D.(Hom.)

SIMPLE SIMON SINGH'S POORLY!

I went to Simon Singh's article in the Guardian. His assumption is that homeopathy cannot work on a cat- because the cat "knows" that it is…

Started by Dr. Robert Bruck

9 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Vaikunthanath das Kaviraj.

Which Remedies Go Well Together and Which We Should Never Use in Combination?

Dear community, I've learned rus toxicodendron and apis don't go togheter. Could somebody be so kind and list remedies wich we should neve…

Started by tihana buterin

6 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by david hartley

Vital Force, what is this and why does allopathic medicine not address this when dealing with illness?

Homeopathy works on a dynamic or energetic level. Hahnemann used the term "vital force" to describe the spirit–like energy force that main…

3 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Gabrielle Traub

Duchanne Mscular Dystrophy

All members of W H C are requested to take partcipate in discussion Duchanne musalar dystrophy and help to treat it thanks.

Started by Dr Bajwa

2 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Charuvahan

Swine flu reality Check! Man Made.

a few links you can research yourself; swine flu a chemical man made flu ------------------------------------------------------------- The…

7 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by david hartley

Tonsilitis On The Right Side And Pain In The Right Ear

Dear homeopaths, what would you suggest to take for tonsilitis on the right side and pain in the right ear. Not easy to eat. Headache and w…

Started by tihana buterin

5 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Gina Tyler DHOM

Importance of Rubrum or Placebo Prescription In Chronic Cases

Hello my dear colleagues this is again a very interesting subject which is always in my thoughts that whether prescribing placebo is equall…

Started by Dr.Supriyo Mallick

4 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Muhammad Noor Asi

Potency Selection

What Homeopathic potency should I take? By Gina Tyler DHOM. 1998 There is a difference in the action of the various potencies of homeopathi…

2 May 25, 2009
Reply by Gina Tyler DHOM

RSS

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2014   Created by Debby Bruck.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...