Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Rare Genetic Disorder Incapacitates 32 Year Old Woman

RIIHIMÄKI, Finland –April 2, 2010

Miia Tihula has inherited a genetic mystery disorder from her father. Doctors at Helsinki University Hospital thought it might be hypo or hyperkalemic periodic paralysis but have been unable to positively confirm either syndrome. Her symptoms include periodic paralysis and difficulties in breathing. Sometimes she stops breathing altogether for no apparent reason. Without a positive diagnosis she is unable to qualify for further medical care.

On top of this she is unable to apply for disability insurance in Finland because of the lack of positive diagnosis. Her condition can be considered life threatening as she can stop breathing at any moment.

Miia is appealing to the international community for help. Her pages on Facebook have attracted thousands of fans but so far no medical help has been for thcoming to complete her diagnosis and obtain proper treatment. Time is of the essence asher life is truly in danger.

More about this illness

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Dr. Bish,
Can you send me this case along with recent & earlier snaps?
It would be helpful for me to conclude if I could help

We want to whole case history to prescribe including her past histroy, family history, mental status her family background everything

RSS

© 2014   Created by Debby Bruck.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...