Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

I have had a peculiar observation in my clinical practice over the last 6 months.

Two of my pediatric cases with a common complaint of the child clinging to the mother responded wonderfully to BRYONIA given over daily doses. In both cases the child was not allowing the mother to go out to her work and wanted her around almost 24 hours.

The first thing the child used to do after waking up in the morning was to check the mother's presence around the house. In her absence, the child would throw strong and violent tantrums by screaming or crying aloud.

In the first case, the child had some other physical ailments, the totality of which lead me to BRYONIA. The clinging was reported as a behavioral pattern, but was not taken into consideration while prescribing. Clinging was not a concomitant since the acute ailment had presented. The clinging existed persistently in spite of any acute illness. Bryonia, being the similimum, cured the acute physical symptoms as well as the clinging. It was a big surprise to me since I had not expected it, thinking and feeling that possibly another prescription would be needed for clinging later.

Considering this accidental curative experience I prescribed BRYONIA in the second case, which had clinging as the chief complaint, and it worked wonders there, as well.

Can anybody guide me towards the possible rubric-representation or the possible references ?

Views: 1508

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dr Amit,
I think This is due to insecurity. Child gets the security from his mother. A young child want to go home where he gets the security.
Security, Comfort, Love, Care, Nurturing... a feeling of being at HOME... thus HOMESICKNESS
Wants to go home, Irritable, delirium, doesn't like to be carried or raised  etc. also supports the rubric, "Clinging."

Dear members

here is my take on this observation:

it is a natural inclination for a child to cling or be close to her mother, as she provides with food and shelter. As the child gets older the clinging lessens.

If we get stuck in our development (path) we get sick -- first we show subtle signs of being blocked which can be there for quite some time, and if that is not good enough become actually sick.

Now we have the full picture of the problem reflected in the physical signs and a remedy is chosen.  If it was a good choice, not only the symptoms of the acute disease vanish but also the block, being the cause of susceptibility is removed.

This shows itself in children, that they are not clingy anymore. -- they move on to the next stage of growing up.

Let us see what Bryonia is: Does not want to move, and does not want to be moved, -- that is the centre, the "block" -- result is: we continue with the previous behaviour. (here clinging)

To see those things needs a lot of experience and a profound MMP knowledge.

RSS

Search This Site

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2017   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...