Creating Waves of Awareness
Homeopathy Forums - cure database - CURE STORY DATA BASE All homeopathic treatment must be individualized to the unique characteristics... hpathy I have already started it at Hpathy but we can continue it here
Its important to post in one collective place of cured cases,Easy for our own reference,easy for the search engines to tag and easy for skeptics to link on too.
Please Do not post Discussions,This is only a database of completed cases.
a proforma you could use. It would be helpful for Statistical Analysis in the long term when we have an adequate collection of cases:
This protocol is only a guideline to show you the amount of information that would be helpful for future research in a database like this.
Some information may be unavailable - like laboratory reports, etc. Other information, you as a homeopath can provide that may not be part of your earlier presentation.
Please do include as much information as possible based on the guideline and help us create a reliable database for the future."
• Preliminary Data:
Name, Age, Ethnic Background, Sex, Marital Status, Economic Background, Occupation
• Chief Complaint in detail: Location, Sensation, Modality, Concomitant, Onset, Duration, Progress.
• Chronic Homeopathic History: Associated Complaints, Menstrual and Obstetric history, Past history and treatment taken, Family history, Physical Generals including Sleep and Dreams, Life Space with Mental/Emotional Details.
• Examination: Pulse, Blood Pressure, Temperature, Height, Weight, Tongue, Mucous membranes, Nails, Other observations of Appearance, Systemic Examination
• Investigations: Dated
• Medical Diagnosis: Provisional or final of chief complaint; with Associated Diagnoses.
• Case Analysis: Susceptibility (high, moderate, low), Miasmatic analysis (Fundamental, Dominant), Phase of Disease (acute, chronic, Acute exacerbation of chronic state, etc)
Totality (Acute, Chronic, Miasmatic)
Repertorial Analysis (Rubrics Used, Remedies with differentiation)
• Ancillary Measures suggested apart from Homeopathic remedy
• Plan of Chronic Management
Treating with acute, chronic, intercurrent, anti-miasamtic, constitutional; choice of potency and frequency of repetition, Symptoms to be evaluated for response to remedy/treatment, frequency of follow-ups required.
• Follow Up
Dates, MYMOP, Scales of improvement or percentage of improvement of symptoms
Details of intercurrent prescriptions with totality, reportorial analysis and reasons for the same.
• Discussion: Homeopathic interpretations of Direction of Cure, Analysis of pathology of disease, Sequence of remedies needed, etc.
for all new submissions please try and follow this protocal submitted by Dr. Leela
Please Add Your Cured Cases To The Main Category
in the Forum | CURED CASE DATABASE
use glonine more often for headache, it acts well - headache due to delayed foods, usually 200C once in a month many come back to take a dose of 200 every year during the start of summer. The moment I think glonine is not acting well or patient keeps coming back quite often for glon; one dose of tub 200 and then glon covers an action of many months,
BTW action of glon in boericke is written 1 day. many came back for the dose even after 2 years.