Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Dr M A Rangachari Founder and Principal, Singapore Faculty of Homeopathy Singapore

Sad demise of Dr M A Rangachari (Founder and Principal, Singapore Faculty of Homeopathy /Pioneer Homeopathy School, Singapore)

Dr. Manjusha Balekundri informed the community of this loss

With profound grief and sorrow, we inform you the sad demise of our dearest Professor, Dr M A Rangachari  (Founder and Principal, Singapore Faculty of Homeopathy /Pioneer Homeopathy School, Singapore ) who left for his heavenly abode on 9th March 2012.

May god bless the departed soul to rest in peace.  Our vital force of Singapore homeopathy will be always missed. He was my guiding star who showed me divine path of human values.  He did not only teach us this medical art but also basic values in life.' Help ever . . . Hurt never '

He will live on in the hearts of so many people he touched with his love, compassion, caring, positive nature and selfless service. The way for us to remember him and honour him is to follow his example of serving humanity to our best.

Photo Credit: Appreciation Letter
Receiving an appreciation letter signed by the great great great grandson of Dr. Samuel Hahnemann. Certificate is presented by Dr. Trevor Cook, the Director & Principal of the British Institute of Homoeopathy and Dr. M.A. Rangachari, Principal Singapore Faculty of Homeopathy. From  Homeopathy Clinic International Conference of Homeopathy on 12th and 13th May 2007.

Tags: Faculty, Founder, Homeopathy, Principal, Rangachari, Singapore

Views: 965

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is a loss for Homeopathy. He was the one responsible for popularizing Homeopathy in Singapore. I hope his faculty members will continue their mission he started.

May his soul rest in peace.

dr rangachari contribution to growth of homeopathy in Singapore will always be remembered with appreciation ..he encouraged many people to learn homeopathy and that helped spread the message of this wonderful science to a wider community ..may his soul rest in peace 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Debby Bruck.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...