Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Stem cell therapy is being used for various diseases   specially for knee. shoulder and other problems of back,

I t has gained a lot of praise in Europe, but in USA it seems to be getting popular'

My request to the community is to shed light if this therapy can be used for homeopathic work by converting stem cell into a standard homeopathic medicine /sarcode,for general use,

It is something to be explored by the Homeopathic industry, specially in India, Cuba, South America,and the western world.

Your input will be appreciated, both in favor and against,

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, stem cell technology can be utilized by Homeopathic industry because the process of extraction of the plants' active agents for dosimetry purposes is similar to making the homeopathic remedies.

Stem Cell agents extraction would highly improve the Homeopathic remedies' effects.

I have the remedy both from dilution and trituration! I made it myself. It has an immediate effect of activation in the system. I haven't been able to confirm what it's specific action is. I am happy to send it to anyone wanting to research it.

Dear Jana,

It is very interesting.

I would like to know the source of stem cell, and want to know the potency too.

Thank you for your answer: Ferenc

RSS

Search This Site

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2017   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...