HWC NEWS DIGEST
- If you would like to help HWC create waves of
awareness and promote the new video channel about health and homeopathy please contact Debby.
Share with friends and help homeopathy grow.
People To Welcome
- Gabriele Sielmann became a Heilpraktiker healer and author, with many interests in mathematics, English, psychology and more.
Her private practice opened in 1976 and plans to teach in the later years to pass on healing knowledge and fulfill the dream of a holistic medicine.
- Please greet our new members and welcome their posts and activity.
- See our leader board of people who visit HWC most often.
Signed Up or Checked This Out?
- Count Down Clock WHAW Celebration just 7 days away. Write a blog telling us how you will participate, how you felt about your activity and what you witnessed as results of your efforts.
- News Digest | You may view the News Digest Online Each Week
- Join Us For Health Inn Live Video Stream | We invite
you to log on for the chat, comment, or call in to talk with Dr Deepak Sharma and Debby Bruck about how explosion of pornography effects the population in
our society. View the calendar and send us your thoughts, topic ideas and suggestions how to make the show better. Monday at 11AM We had a wonderful turn out of over 500 viewers on the first show!
- Sign Up for the NCH | National Center for Homeopathy Annual Conference April 20-22, 2012 “Raising the Bar - The Art and Science of Homeopathic Medicine” at the Hyatt Regency Hotel Reston Virginia
- Second World Homeopathy Day in Budapest contact Viktor Kalocsai
Homeopathy Radio Resumes
Knowledge From Forums and Groups
Best Of The Week's Blogs
Dr Deepak Sharma lecturer, visiting consultant in Delhi, India at numerous child nursing homes, hospitals, homeopathic clinics and heart institutes, as well as acting senior consultant at the Panacea Homeopathic Clinic Gurgaon. Dr Sharma also runs his own Innovative Health Care Centre in New Delhi.
He received his degree from National Homoeopathic Medical College, Lucknow with many awards to his name. Presently Dr Sharma consults at the Holy Child Nursing Home in Krishna Nagar, East Delhi, Amarleela Hospital in Janakpuri, West Delhi, Adinath Hospital in Indirapurum, Ghaziabad, and Anshuman Homeopathic Clinic in Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad.
The community is indebted to Dr Deepak Sharma for his contributions and volunteerism. His spirit that motivates him to work in a challenging atmosphere not only helps him grow, but also benefits the entire homeopathic community through his research and specialty treatment. Learning to face fears and speak live on the "Health Inn" show to a world audience via the unreliable internet connections and crossing many cultures changes the whole mood of homeopathic learning. His efforts and goal to achieve a distinct identity will come true as he continues to strive for excellence.
A wonderful connector, he keeps the lines of communication open. We would be remiss if many of his activities and awards were not listed here. Dr Sharma acts as General Secretary of “Delhi Homeopathic Medical Association,” a Life Member of “South Delhi Homeopathic Association,” and an active member of “Liga Medicorum Homeopathica Internationalis.” He received the “Hahnemann Award in 2010,” and has participated and won many prizes in different types of competitions such as General Knowledge Competition, Homoeopathic Quiz’s, Debates and attend many seminars during the period of study.
His special passions concerns working on the epidemic disease Diabetes mellitus and alleviating back pains and managing post-operative pain with homoeopathy. He is especially proud of one complicated infant hydrocephalus case cured with homoeopathy during his internship.
We are fortunate that he can find time from his all his obligations to co-host the Health Inn live video stream show at 11AM each Monday [Click to see world clock].
Things We Found Along The Way
- WHAW 2012 Bangladesh | Thank you to Dr Ahmed for organizing and hosting this year's event.
- Organic Farmer or Home Gardener | Need the best resource for Agro Homeopathy?
- Kavitha Kukunoor | Published her personal story and challenges to becoming a homeopath in USA. HWC gratefully thanks Kavitha for her love of homeopathy and support of this community.
Johann Friedrich Göttling, was an outstanding Chemist and Pharmacist. He was the teacher of great chemists in history. He was appointed as an extraordinary professor of philosophy and chemistry in the University of Jena. In 1794, Professor Gottling said: "Chemistry has to thank Samuel Hahnemann for many important discoveries! HWC FACEBOOK.