Creating Waves of Awareness
Source : Boericke , Dear friends please add more information about this drug if you have .
(crab's eye vine)
* Epithelioma, lupus, ulcers, granular lids.
- Purulent conjunctivitis; inflammation spreads to face and neck.
- Granular ophthalmia.
- Compare : Jequiritol(in cases of trachoma and pannus to engraft a new purulent inflammation. The proteid poisons contained in Jequirity seeds are almost identical in their physiological and toxic properties with the similar principles found in snake venom).
Few note worthy symptoms of Abrus: Source Clarke Dictionary of Practical materia medica
- Purulent or diphtheritic inflammation of the conjunctiva; at times affecting lids with intense inflammation spreading to face, neck, and chest.
- Cures granular ophthalmia after the inflammation subsides.
- Pains in extremities.
- Erysipelatous inflammation of skin.
- Indolent ulcers.
- High temperature and high pulse.