Enter Your Town, City, State, Country. Separate with Comma and space
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
What brought you to homeopathy? Tell your 150 word inspirational story that connects you to homeopathy. How has homeopathy changed your life?
Homoeopathy was in my blood since i was borne as a beloved daughter of a Homoeopath. Now Homoeopathy is in my soul, spirit and mission of my life, not because I am MD in Homoeopathy and earning my bread & butter due to it. But Homoeopathy has given me ambition and mission in life to live and after joining Homoeopathy and reading Hahnemann's organon of medicine I stopped existing and started living. The result you can see as Indian Institute of Homoeopathy.
Check which applies. I . . .
am a homeopath
What is your vision for the future of homeopathy
I have no doubts about Homoeopathy to regain its status in medical field, this is again benefited by ever changing diseases in the world and advent of super-bug. But it all will happen only if We homoeopaths unite and believe in self and our pathy and work even harder to gain that competence and confidence that is needed to become real Healer and truly help out suffering humanity.
Why I would like to join this network?
I want to promote homeopathy, I want to meet like-minded people, I want to join a local community of homeopaths, I want to be involved with the homeopathic community at large
Write detailed background to introduce yourself. What school did you attend? Year of graduation? Degree or diploma? Where do you practice?
• To establish Homeopathy as mainstream medicine by doing necessary research projects.
• Conducting special study of Organon of Medicine and redefine it in today’s modern context.
• Research for HIV patient to find more perfect way of treating them homoeopathically.
• A conscientious, reliable and hardworking medical professional, pays attention to details.
• Crusader of clinical governance, with excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
• Managing director of PARAS PUBLISHERS INDIA.
• Director Indian Institute of Homoeopathy (IIH) – A milestone in Homoeopathic training.
• Worked as lecturer in the department of Organon of medicine and homoeopathic philosophy in Nagpur college of Homoeopathy Nandanvan, Nagpur since August 09 to feb 2012 approved by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (MUHS).
• Academic presentations at lectures held for and by the students at Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute under professional guidance like Dr Kumar Dhawale, Dr Manoj Patel, Dr Bipin Jain, Dr. Sunil Balinge, Dr. Anand Kapse etc.
• Taking lectures for Arogya Mitra course in Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute Palghar under Dr. Goda.
• Experience of handling critical cases with Homoeopathy.
• Well established practitioner of exclusive classical Homoeopathic practice.
• Worked as a junior resident, R. M. O. and senior houseman in the O.P.D. and I.P.D. setups at various units of, Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Trust (Dec 2005- June 2008).
• M.D Dissertation on: “Studying various aspects of susceptibility in cases of HIV disease and its application in homeopathic management” under Dr Praful Barwalia (July 2007-Dec 2007).
• Coordinator of ophthalmology camp in Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute Palghar, in December 2006 under Dr. Milan Patel, USA.
• Chief Editor of the work ‘PREAMBLE TO MY ORGANON OF NAÑOMEDICINE’ and ‘MY ORGANON OF NAÑO MEDICINE’ the text having most modern and up dated version of ‘Organon of medicine’ by Dr Hahnemann.
Meeting and conferences:
• Presented paper in ICR symposium in October 07 in Mumbai on the topic ‘HIV and Amoebiasis A co infection’.
• Attended various seminars and symposium held by ICR as learner and speaker.
• Attended and conducted seminar held by ‘Orange city homeopathic association’ Nagpur, on the topic ‘Cancer and homoeopathy’.
• Participated in ‘Avishkar - research festival’ organized by ‘Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Nashik’ in October 2010.
• Presented paper on ‘Need of evolution in homoeopathy’ in XIX congress held by ‘Asian Homoeopathic Medical League’ AHML in association with International Foundation for H.E.A.L.TH. in Delhi in November 2010.
• Participated in workshop on ‘Homoeopathic Medical Education Technology’ basic module organized by CCH Delhi in November 2010.
• Attended XIX congress held by Homoeopathic Medical Association India in December 2010 at Delhi.
• Presented paper on ‘Scientific basis of modus operandi of Homoeopathic cure’ in 19th congress held by ‘Research Society of India’ in Khajuraho in February 2011.
• Participated ROTP organized by Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Delhi in April 2011.
• Participated in Homoeopathic seminar for Lady Homœopathic practitioners held on 27 March 2011 organized by IIHP in Nagpur.
• Participated ‘International Conference on Complete Repertory by Roger van Zandvoort’ organized by New Life Education Society & SAAHAS (Society Advanced Homoeopathic Sciences) in Bhopal in July 2011.
• Presented a case of Rheumatoid arthritis in CME organized by Nagpur unit of HMAI in Aug 2011.
• Attended 66th Liga Medicorum Homoeopathica Internationalis [LIGA] Congress in Dec. 2011 in Delhi.
• Presented a paper on ‘Revealing mysteries of Homoeopathic drug dynamization’ in XX national congress held by HMAI in Gwalior on Jan 2012.
• Attended ‘Homeopathic Seminar for young Homœopaths and students held on 12 February 2012 organized by IIHP in Nagpur.
• Published a paper on ‘Need of evolution in homoeopathy’ in souvenir of XIX congress held by ‘Asian Homoeopathic Medical League’ AHML in association with International Foundation for H.E.A.L.TH. in Delhi in November 2010.
• Published paper on ‘Scientific basis of modus operandi of Homoeopathic cure’ in the souvenir of 19th congress held by ‘Research Society of India’ in Khajuraho in February 2011.
• Published a paper on ‘Mysteries of Homoeopathic drug dynamization revealed’ in souvenir of 20th National congress organized by HMAI.
• Published paper on ‘ Organon – A comma or full stop in history of medicine’ in the souvenir of Interstate scientific Seminar on Homoeopathy organized by ‘Health centre, DDU Gorakhpur University, GKP’ & ‘ Research society of India’ in association with ‘The Homoeopathic Scientific chamber GKP’ in June 2012.
• Efficient public speaking and group handling skills.
• Able to handle casualties.
M. D. (Hom)-(Organon of medicine & Homœopathic philosophy) from Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute, Palghar. Mumbai in July 2008
Final B.H.M.S. Antarbharati Homeopathic Medical college and hospital, Dabha, Nagpur. Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences, Nashik. in May 2003
Higher Secondary Certificate from Janata Junior college, Mouda, Distt Nagpur. Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune. in Mar
Secondary School Certificate Janata high school, Mouda, Distt Nagpur. Maharashtra state Board Of Secondary and higher Secondary Education. in Mar 1996
• Working as honorary Garbh Sanskar tutor with ‘Vatsalya Garbh Sanskar Kendra’ and a regular speaker of workshops organised by ‘Janeev – a group of aware parents’.
1) Dr Kumar Dhawale
Principal & H.O.D. department of Psychiatry,
Dr M. L. Dhawale memorial Homeopathic institute, Palghar, Dist Thane.
Director: Institute of clinical Research (ICR), Chembur, Mumbai.
Member of National Task Force, Campaign of Homeopathy for Mother &
Child, Department of AYUSH.
2) Dr. Vishpala Parthosarthy
Editor in chief National Journal of Homoeopathy.
If you do not have an reference so that we can verify your homeopathic status, please send a copy of your homeopathy diploma and association certificates to HWCmembers at gmail dot com
I have a HWC member reference
What are your interests besides homeopathy? Inquiring minds want to know.
singing dancing and playing with my baby.
Reference: This is a "BY INVITATION" only community. Who invited you to join this community? If you found us on the internet and do not have a reference please provide as much information as you can. Please note that we personally check references and verify your identity.
I came to know about it while searching for profile of Vishpala madam I was her student when i was studying ICR. My detail information I have already given. for more information please check www.iihindia.com
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Homeopathy World Community to add comments!
The Pamper Me Network is a revolutionary mobile & internet content distribution system (newswire) that converts your news releases into a format appropriate for distribution on mobile phone networks with guarantee online media listings plus guarantee sales leads / customer enquiries.
Use the Pamper Me Network to share your news releases, articles, coupons, photos, videos and general announcements with thousands of reputable websites and mobile phone app publishers representing millions of journalists, webmasters, business managers, internet & mobile phone app users.