Creating Waves of Awareness
1. IGNORANCE: Our ignorance of subject is so big.
2. IDOLISATION: Idolizing people, making guru's.
3. EGOTISM: From colleagues and guru's,like the "I know","I tell you what to do" attitude.
4. DOGMATISM: "This is the ONLY way"not based on facts, but on dogma, on opinion. If you think this method is the only way, it has to be based on facts, not on opinion.
5. It goes along with the first one:" Deviation from the inductive method".
If you do that, it is because you did not understand Hahnemann and you did not understand the basic facts of homoeopathy and its progress. If you do not understand the inductive
method, you will never be able to progress far in homoeopathy.
The inductive method means "based on observation not on imagination." The imagination is
there to sometimes help you to do a theory and to further observe. Discovery is made
from observation. These are the first five diseases of homoeopaths!