I recently received a message that the Innerhealth Program is starting up another Bootcamp.
To register for the earlybird price [$489 and save $60] call Innerhealth before January 4th
Contact instructor Deborah Monlux at (212) 696-6677 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For those homeopaths who have the required prerequisites to taking the CCH Certification and have some hesitancy there is a preparatory bootcamp to help get you ready to pass the test.
[See Stephanie's new Lanthanide post
about postponing and getting ready] .
A new session is starting soon to prepare for the March 6th, 2010 exam
If you want this certification for professional recognition, to gain respect or any other reason this bootcamp has helped many others gain this status.
There is a money-back guarantee, so you can't go wrong.
Inner Health is committed to helping you achieve this certification by:
Keeping you motivated
Strategizing and maximizing your study time
Focusing on the test day so you feel confident and well prepared.
Take The Guess Work Out Of What To Study!
Eight Weekly Course Materials*
(emailed to you so no travel is necessary)
and Eight One Hour Live TeleConference Calls
(Calls are recorded so if you miss one
you can listen to it at your own convenience)
Written and guided by
Deborah Monlux, CCH, RsHom(NA)
"Deborah Monlux has created a study group course to support exam candidates through the process of preparing for the CHC exam. Deborah has used the CHC Certification Prep Guide to organize this prep course. CHC is supportive of candidates undertaking group study before our rigorous exam and although we do not endorse specific courses we do provide candidates with information about these opportunities."
Lia Bello RN, FNP, CCH
Past-President, Council for Homeopathic Certification
The program includes:
1. Step by step study materials and advice necessary to pass the exam on the first round:
The Organon simplified to make it easy for answering the questions
Practice repertorizations and advice on how to prepare your repertory so you can save time during the test
Summaries on how to compare and contrast major key philosophies by famous homeopaths
Create a homeopathy timeline
Maximize your ability to answer posology, case management and analysis questions in the shortest amount of time
Abbreviate the Materia Medica for easy practice of multiple choice questions
And much more...
2. Plenty of cases to practice writing the analysis with helpful reviews to improve your analysis
3. Study materials on all aspects of the test ready for memorization and review
4. Test taking advice on memorization, study tips, how to succeed at multiple choice
5. Plenty of sample questions to build up your speed, accuracy, test taking stamina and confidence, as well as a complete diagnostic sample exam to further prepare you for the actual test
6. Weekly affirmations, meditations and rituals used by Olympic athletes and world leaders before important competitions, presentations and events
Call Deborah to find out "The Inner Health Pledge" to your success.
The CCH Bootcamp does not cover the application process, the proctoring requirements or the after exam five case submissions.
Call 617-491-3379 and register before January 4th
and receive full details about materials, methods and conference call dates for this program.