I am very sad to learn the whole scenario in Pakistan.
It is unfair for the Paki authorities not to snub a true science. The authorities all over the world has become puppets of allopathic lobby. If at all the authorities can not see all with one eye, it should not deal step motherly with homoeopathy.
I know request is of no effect and almost of no value. It does not move any Government. The need of time is:-
1. Unity at National/International level is of utmost need. All unions of homoeopathic doctors and chemists must come forward with one voice and they must have a common agenda to "Save Homoeopathy in Pakistan"
2. You can hold free homoeopathic camps in rural and urban areas to create awareness about homoeopathy and the present status of homoeopathy in Pakistan. These camps should not be only medicine distribution booths but EDUCATIONAL FOCUSES for the general public. This must create a wave in public.
3. You will have to survey for the areas where people are very rich, very much accustomed to allopathic drugs, very much against allopathic effects on their bodies and who actually want to get rid of allopathy. Capture these areas and maximize the propaganda in these areas. It will help you very much.
4. Homoeopathy Marches can be arranged to raise voice against the injustice being done to a mild science. Placards, Banners reading the benefits of homoeopathic treatment can be displayed in this march.
5. Associations jointly can put the hoardings at prominent public places such as outside Dist. Courts, Outside the residence of President and other public places to elaborate as to how homoeopathy is much better in all aspects.
Just keeping hand on hand and watching what is ahead in fortune will ruin future of homoeopaths and eliminate homoeopathy from Pakistan.
Best of luck.
hoping to listen positive from Pakistan.
that's a drawback of our homeopaths, only few people dare to be doing something new that's why only few brilliant people was able to discover the remedies but today we busy in only making money and and all homeopaths are happy with only maximum 100 medicine they afraid to do any experiment regarding to discover new remedies . on the other hand second reason is that we don't know much more about vast number of animal species. and another reason is that now there are no one healthy in this world and we can't do proving on sick person.
Hello Dr. MAS thank you for your comment. If the Copenlabs Machines look similar as you state to some chinese equipment then that does not mean anything. The Copenlabs Machines are highly sophisticated Radionic Instruments please see the Website www.copenlabs.com for more information. You are also very welcome to view out three Machines that we use here. Best regards Suthawan
Thanks for details. I was went to Karachi University and meted to Equivalence committee’s members there also pending, whenever, there main responsible person Mr.Mansoor he also done DHMS, but they argued for equivalence to Graduate but other person that is subordinate he suggested me, you should submit Application and he also informed me same as, that is your details.
Thank you for accepting as friend. We can share better. I also request you to participate in Homoeopathic Science Congress 2010 at Patna, India. We are organizing it for last many years to mark the birth anniversary of Dr.B.Sahni our founder. This seminar has become very popular and regarded as Post graduate level seminar.
In case not attending you may write small article for bulletin to be published on Homoeopathic issue.
HOMOEOPATHIC SCIENCE CONGRESS 2010
Organized on the occasion of
85th Birthday Celebration of Dr. B.Sahni
(Discoverer: Transmission of Drug Energy from a distance)
Research Institute of Sahni Drug Transmission & Homoeopathy
Society of Sahni Drug Transmission
G.D.Memorial Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Patna
Center for Advanced Studies in Homoeopathy (CASH)
16th & 17th January 2010
INDIRA GANDHI SCIENCE COMPLEX-PLANATERIUM
Bailey Road, Patna
Main Speaker Dr.K.M.Dhawale, Principal, and HOD, Department of Psychiatry Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute, Mumbai
Dr.M.K.Sahani, Chairman RISDTH, Patna
Dr.Subhas Singh, Reader NIH, Kolkata
Delegation Fee: Rs.800/- (For Doctor & PG students) Rs.700/- (For UG Student)
Dr.S.K.Singh, Managing Director Mobile 9431020471
Dr.Amit, Director (Research) Mobile 9470017984
Research Institute of Sahni Drug Transmission & Homoeopathy,
Shivpuri, (Behind A.N.College)