HWC e-Learning In order to access the catalogue of e-Learning courses available via HWC, you need to be a member and must log in via your membership account.
E-learning guidelines of HWC
- provide the presentation platform for the e-learning courses,
- advertise the courses via its common advertising channels and via selected partner sites,
- promote the courses to its members and its 25 000 + followers on Facebook and Instagram,
- apply & provide for CPD / ACHENA qualification (where applicable),
- validate the quality of courses as HWC approved (peer-review of curriculum & content),
- provide certification for participants and tutors
NOT disburse presenters/tutors.
The presenter/tutor will benefit:
- by being able to present and deliver their program via the HWC platform,
- by being HWC supported and validated,
- by being introduced to a broad audience,
- by being eligible for CPD/ACHENA/HWC certification,
- by being put in touch with a potentially new client base, and/or professional practitioners from the world wide community.
- attend the course sessions in order to receive the HWC certificate of completion,
- must pass the course exam with the minimum pass grade (40%) to receive their certificate (where applicable).